Birthday Challenge

I'm turning seventeen, and to put some extra icing on the birthday cake, I hereby challenge myself to write another 1,000 words, following the success of my Special Easter Challenge.

I have already written my words for today, so no staying up late. I should do at least part of the challenge in the morning. I will do some while watching my new Lord of the Rings Special Extended Edition Boxset. And I will definitely have Chapter Two done by the end, and will be a ways into Chapter Three.

posted under |

2 comments:

zellakate said...

Congrats on all of the writing progress! *high five* :)

Ryan Sullivan said...

It's 3:00pm at the moment and I haven't started yet, so that's unfortunate, but I am entertaining guests.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive


Welcome to The Dark Corner of the Mind. My name is Ryan Sullivan and my aim with this blog is to help others with their own writing, as well as to make note of some of my own writing endeavours.

Here at The Dark Corner, Real Life is both our best friend and our worst enemy. Look to him for inspiration, but don't let him get in the way too much.

If he does, bribe him with cookies.

Mailing list for new books by Ryan Sullivan


Click for Amazon page!

Three Bridges

Total Pageviews


Recent Comments