Easter Challenge: Success!

I have successfully* written more than 1,000 words for Easter Sunday. My finished total for the day is 1,109 words, and I am the same number of words into Chapter Two. Eoin and Saera are at the Tarne gates, and the travelling carts are about to leave.

This month I have written in total 1,760 words. Nearly 2,000 already.

The novel's word count now sits on 4,450 words, but that count will change a bit soon as I have some revising to do.


*I probably would not have made the 1,000 before 12am if I hadn't had my friend to keep me on track, so some thanks go to him.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive


Welcome to The Dark Corner of the Mind. My name is Ryan Sullivan and my aim with this blog is to help others with their own writing, as well as to make note of some of my own writing endeavours.

Here at The Dark Corner, Real Life is both our best friend and our worst enemy. Look to him for inspiration, but don't let him get in the way too much.

If he does, bribe him with cookies.

Mailing list for new books by Ryan Sullivan


Click for Amazon page!

Three Bridges

Total Pageviews


Recent Comments