Challenge Success: Two Thousand in Two Days

I finished writing tonight (Sunday) at about 10:30 with 2,110 words for the 48 hours since Friday night. That's right. Just an average weekend with school on both sides, and I did it. This is my biggest writing achievement ever.

I have semi-begun Chapter Five, having written the first paragraph, but need to finish Chapter Four before I continue with it. When Chapter Four is finished it will be somewhere just over 3,000 words.

I'm still working on getting Chapter Three onto CC, so please look forward to that.

posted under |

2 comments:

Jean Davis said...

I told you that you could do it. :)

I still have chapter two sitting on my crit list. Not sure when I'll have a chance to get to it - if you still need crits on it, that is.

Ryan Sullivan said...

:D Thanks for you support!

Yeah, another person's perspective is always helpful. Whenever you can get to it, that's cool.

See ya 'round!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Welcome to The Dark Corner of the Mind. My name is Ryan Sullivan and my aim with this blog is to help others with their own writing, as well as to make note of some of my own writing endeavours.

Here at The Dark Corner, Real Life is both our best friend and our worst enemy. Look to him for inspiration, but don't let him get in the way too much.

If he does, bribe him with cookies.

Mailing list for new books by Ryan Sullivan


Click for Amazon page!

Three Bridges

Total Pageviews


Recent Comments