Elena's Madlib: Entry #1 [Dear Agent]

Dear Arnold Schwarzenegger,

I'm writing to you because I've seen your website and I think you'd be the perfect solicitor for my book, and I really just think you're a pretty swell guy in general.

I understand that you're very busy filming, and I imagine you're finding publishers for other extremely talented authors like myself, and look, I don't want to make this a really long, single-sentence paragraph, even though I have quite a bit to say.

Sometimes, I feel like you would be more suited to agenting than acting. And I'm not trying to be a suck up or anything, but I really do think you're an amazing agent.

Thanks for listening and understanding.

From,

Ryan.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Welcome to The Dark Corner of the Mind. My name is Ryan Sullivan and my aim with this blog is to help others with their own writing, as well as to make note of some of my own writing endeavours.

Here at The Dark Corner, Real Life is both our best friend and our worst enemy. Look to him for inspiration, but don't let him get in the way too much.

If he does, bribe him with cookies.

Mailing list for new books by Ryan Sullivan


Click for Amazon page!

Three Bridges

Total Pageviews


Recent Comments